Top 10 Best Nightclubs in Vegas
1. XS is a 40,000-square foot slice of heaven, located at Encore Hotel Las Vegas, that features 95 VIP tables, 30 cabanas on two different levels and daybeds that surround the gorgeous pool located outside XS’s large sliding glass doors. XS has been voted the best of all the Las Vegas nightclubs for 6 years straight.
2. Marquee Nightclub at The Cosmopolitan Hotel Casino is the premier location for any Las Vegas nightclubs and the experience of being there is over the top. Marquee is a 60,000 square foot venue containing seven different bars and three rooms—the main room, the Boom Box, and The Library—each with its own style and musical experience.
3. Surrender Nightclub is one of the hottest nightclubs in Las Vegas, with a groundbreaking indoor/outdoor venue unlike any other in the city. The Surrender experience starts indoors where guests temptated by a signature 120-foot long sleek silver snake, resting behind the venue’s main bar.
4. Hyde Bellagio features an expansive terrace that showcases Las Vegas’ most celebrated water show, the Fountains of Bellagio. Hyde Bellagio introduces an exclusive early-evening experience beginning at 5 p.m. highlighted by an award-winning mixology program and a menu of small plates from Circo. Long after the sun sets, Hyde Bellagio evolves into one of the most exclusive Las Vegas nightclubs, with 40 VIP tables, a diverse rotation of DJs and live performances.
5. TAO boasts a 40-foot-long outside terrace with stunning views of the Las Vegas Strip, gorgeous go-go dancers, state-of-the-art audio and two main rooms each featuring varying music styles. This ultimate nightlife facility also offers eight private skyboxes with secured purse drawers, as well as European Bottle Service.
6. Tryst Nightclub is located inside the Wynn hotel in Las Vegas. The 12,000 square foot venue features a main room with an open-air dance floor extending into a 90-foot waterfall, cascading into a secluded lagoon, 3 full main bars, 2 service bars, 1 optional lounge bar and seating for 250 inside and 150 outside lining the perimeter of the club.
7. 1 OAK Nightclub Las Vegas provides world-class service along side art, fashion and celebrity nightlife events. A favorite of all nightclubs in Las Vegas between the socialite and celebrity A-list, 1 OAK Las Vegas represents the passion of the Avant-garde and embraces the new and the unknown.
8. LAVO Nightclub is the latest hot spot from the creators of TAO Asian Bistro, TAO Nightclub & TAO Beach. Located at the Palazzo, LAVO has become Las Vegas’ newest celebrity haunt that has already hosted a long list of star studded evenings. Located directly on Las Vegas Boulevard, LAVO’s terrace overlooks The Strip, affording one of the best views in all of Las Vegas.
9. Chateau Nightclub and Gardens is your ideal choice for a special event in Las Vegas. Whether you want the allure and romance of standing underneath the Eiffel Tower, intimacy in a sprawling and flowing garden setting, or the pure luxury of Chateau Nightclub.
10. Vanity will change your concept of upscale nightlife by focusing the experience on the most important person in the room – you. An eclectic jewel box, Vanity is adorned with pearls and hand cut crystals fused with bronze and gold metallic surrounded by antique mirrors, rubbed brass and black chrome.